Can you believe December’s finally here? Turn up the festive charm in your space with some seasonal decor ideas from a few of our favorite bloggers. These unique projects should help to inspire the creatively-challenged and make decking the halls a breeze. Check ‘em out below and get ready to make your home fa-la-la fabulous.
Wonderful Washi Tape
- Strapped for space? This little creation from Homey Oh My
will fit just about anywhere, from your dorm room to your office, so you can add a little merriment to every space. Get the full tutorial here
- Perfect for spreading and enjoying holiday spirits, these coasters from Kristi Murphy
, are just what your home needs. Get the full tutorial here
- We all know marquee lighting is a fun way to jazz up any space, and that goes double for the holidays! This cute project from A Beautiful Mess
is a sure way to add some seasonal cheer to your home. Get the full tutorial here
- Create a piece that’ll last beyond the 25th with this project from The Proper Blog
. Fun lettering and this festive message combine to create some sweet garland. Get the full tutorial here
- From the style to the texture, we’re big fans of this sweet and simple creation from The Merry Thought
. This is such a unique project, and one you’ve got to try! Get the full tutorial here
We hope these DIY projects help to add some holiday cheer to your space. For more seasonal ideas and inspiration, be sure to follow @HomeShows
and like @homeandgardenevents
. We love making new friends!